Saturday, June 26, 2010

Diet and Exercise




I had an epiphany yesterday!

It JUST occurred to me why so many different diets exist all claiming to be the next miracle diet.

I mean there is the obvious, money making portion of it. I have no doubt that, that's a huge part of the reason but it also comes down to the fact that everyone is different.

I have been doing P90X for six weeks now and I've noticed that I get more visible results when I do the cardio workouts rather than the weight training.

I decided to do some research on body typing and meeting the requirements of each body type early this past week.

After reading, and re-reading, and reading some more I discovered that I am a gynaeoid body type. I read some further and more and more I saw myself in the descriptions, right down to the types of foods I crave!

So for the rest of the week I followed the dietary suggestions and maxed out my cardio workouts. I also added serious stretching and pilates and I can actually SEE a physical difference. My midsection is leaner, I feel lighter, and I have more energy.

I'm sticking with this! My goal was for the end of July to have the body I know is underneath all that flubber. Now I see that it's more than just a possibility, it's a likelihood. AMEN!

I'm bringing sexy back y'all!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment