Sunday, August 29, 2010

Clarification


I didn't know I needed to clarify. Yes, that sounds like a retarded thing to say. But I don't use product. All I do is wash and go. That's what I've been doing for months now.

Imagine my shock and confusion when I noticed a nice, gross ring of buildup on some of my locs!

Granted, I hadn't really scrubbed my babies in a little bit. I had been rinsing but I guess it wasn't enough. Grr...

So I used the advice of some ladies on nappturality.com (geniuses!) and used dish soap on it.

I was skeptical at first so I tried to clarify with acv then my regular shampoo but it didn't feel all that clean. So, I just decided to give it a shot.

MY HAIR WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CLEAN! OMG. I love it. I won't do it all the time cuz it definitely dried my hair out too but it look, felt, and smelled cleaner than it had in forever. Dawn was recommended to me but I used palmolive, then I moisturized.

I think I'll do this every few months as I notice any buildup. If you feel the need to clarify.. it's worth a shot I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment