Thursday, December 23, 2010

Non-Loc'ed Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had a dream last night that I JUST remembered.

I was in the bathroom with a flat iron in my hand straightening my hair... my NON-LOC'ED HAIR! (lol)

Then in walks my boyfriend to ask me what I'm doing... (he LOVES my locs btw). So I turn to him, and what do I say?

"See baby, I TOLD you my hair was long!" as long curls cascade down to APL hair (something i've never had). Then my sister came in and I showed her, much to her envious displeasure...

omg.. lol what's wrong with me.. i guess shrinkage is getting to me more than I realized (thought I was over it)..

Can someone say, psychoanalysis???

2 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

LOl!! The dreams I've had, my non-loced hair was too thick and I hated it.Your dream is the funniest!

Ardourliene said...

LOL!!! funny story.

Post a Comment