Friday, November 13, 2009

1st Retightening!


Yepp, I did it.

It was last Sunday night (Nov 8). It took 3 hours (roughly) and I was pleased with the results.

I went to Walmart that evening and bought a latch hook for $1 and some change. By the way, I LOVE using the latch hook.

Some people complain that retightening takes a long time but I'm a DIYer when it comes to my hair. Always have been. It usually takes me 6-7 hours to braid my hair (not including washing time or DC time) so this 3 hour thing is NOT a problem at all. Especially considering that this was my 1st time since I KNOW I'll get faster as I go along.

Its great. I LOVE my hair!

BTW.. yesterday was the 12th... so I'm OFFICIALLY in month 2 now! Yay!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Congratulations!!! Did you teach yourself? Watch youtube videos or what? Please share!!

Raxxie said...

all of the above.

i read articles, watched youtube videos, looked at tutorials, the whole 9 yards...

my rotation is different from what other people do.. but i follow the rules (not going too tight, not going through the same hole 2X in a row, etc) and i love it.

i recommend everyone do their own retightenings, it'll save you a LOT of money

Post a Comment