Sunday, February 7, 2010

Musings #7 : Growing... YES!


I was chilling with one of my best friends the other night, supposedly doing homework (that was the plan anyway.. lol) and I started messing with his hair. He's got one of those Corbin Bleu fros that I was always so jealous of. I used to threaten him with a beat down if he ever cut it. I've relinquished that threat since then cuz, let's face it, it's HIS hair.. lol.

Anyway, I never thought he noticed things like my hair. He just doesn't really pay attention to those things. So, as we shirked our homework I heard him say, "Raxxie your hair is growing."

May not sound big to anyone else but if even he noticed, then it must be doing something! Yay me! My hair is making moves.

If you recall, I flipped out awhile ago about how short it looked to me. I realized later that it was shrinking because it's locking. I'd thought that I hadn't retained any length in the last year. Glad I was wrong so I can stop freaking out! lol.

Thanks for reading!

-Raxxie

0 comments:

Post a Comment