Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bringing Sexy Back in 2010!



My roommate and I have made a resolution this year. It's gonna sound familiar because it's one that EVERYONE makes on Dec. 31 but forgets, or quits by Jan. 7.

We're gonna get in shape. Not just saying it, we're DOING it! Both of us WILL be bikini ready this summer.

Her goals are slightly different from mine but I can share with you where I'll be going.

My weight is in the healthy range for my height so that's not what I'm concerned about. What I want is a redistribution of the fat on my body, and to lower my percentage of body fat.

I'm gonna be a beast in the gym this year.

I have a fairly muscular body type which means I can gain or lose weight pretty easily depending on what I'm doing. When I work out regularly I see results in as little as two weeks. But when I slack off (which I usually do once I notice results) I go right back to where I was in about 2 weeks. Not everyone loses inches and gets tones the same way. Some people slim down with a lot of cardio. I'm not one of them. I have to lift weights. Strength training is the BOMB for me!

This year I will NOT slack off. I will track my progress and keep pushing till I get where I want to go. Once I get there I'll just maintain. I'm super excited because I went Thursday and today and though sore, I feel SO GOOD!

Thanks for reading ladies (and gentlemen?)!

-Raxxie

0 comments:

Post a Comment