Wednesday, January 6, 2010

He's just not that into you...


This is my first post that has absolutely nothing to do my hair. Hope you'll read along with me anyway.

I love action movies, thrillers, and serious dramas! Love, love, love them. I watch romantic comedies too but just for the entertainment factor, and usually to kill some time. The movie in the title of this blog is the exception.

For some reason, I can't get enough of this movie. It has witty dialogue and VERY good points about male/female interactions.

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. It goes through the lives of seven interconnected people in various stages of romantic relationships. I never really thought about how much miss-communication exists between the genders especially with the things women tell each other about men.

Because we fear rejection and single-hood so much, we justify all the crappy things we go through in the dating world. Bottom line? If he treats you like crap, or refuses to give you what you're looking for STOP EXPECTING HIM TO CHANGE. He either DOESN'T like you, or CANNOT give you what you need because he DOESN'T want to or DOESN'T have it. That's all it is.

Any man who finds a woman he wants will do whatever he has to, to get her. It's just in his nature to go after it and he will, even if he looks like an idiot in the process. I've seen it.

The movie parodies these points in a smart way and I love it.

I love sociology, psychology, and anthropology. I love looking at how people behave and interact. It's amazing how we react to each other. Seriously, its a movie to watch.

Thanks for reading!

-Raxxie

0 comments:

Post a Comment